Paulo Dybala has been included within the squad. Also, for three upcoming games in World Cup qualifiers in September. Moreover, with veteran striker Sergio Aguero out after being injured.
It will happen on Monday. After an impressive start to the season with Juventus in the Italian Serie A. Then striker Paulo Dybala is calling up to the Argentina team. Therefore, It is the first time in over two years.
Paulo Dybala has been included within the squad. Moreover, for three upcoming World Cup qualifiers in September. However, with ingenious Sergio Aguero out with injury.
Coach Lionel Scaloni has included the players. They won the Copa America in July, In other words, Argentina’s first major title in nearly 30 years.
In addition, captain Messi, goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez, and striker Angel Di Maria. They’re scorers of the winning objective. Against Brazil in the last, were all called up.
However, Dybala was a portion of the 2019 Copa America squad. Moreover, they have played 29 games in total for Argentina.
Also, the group has away from games against Venezuela and pioneer Brazil. Then before helping Bolivia in Buenos Aires. Argentina is second in South American qualifying with 12 focuses from six matches.
In conclusion, the Midfielder Leandro Paredes and Defender Cristian Romero are suspended for the first game.
- Franco Armani (River Plate)
- Emiliano Martínez (Aston Villa)
- Juan Musso (Atalanta)
- Geronimo Rulli (Villarreal)
- Gonzalo Montiel
- Marcos Acuna (Sevilla)
- Nahuel Molina (Udinese)
- Cristian Romero (Tottenham)
- Nicolás Otamendi (Benfica)
- Juan Foyth (Villarreal)
- Lucas Martínez Quarta (Fiorentina)
- German Pezzella (Betis)
- Lisandro Martínez
- Nicolás Tagliafico (Ajax)
- Rodrigo De Paul (Atletico Madrid)
- Leandro Paredes (Paris Saint Germain)
- Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham)
- Exequiel Palacios (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Guido Rodríguez (Betis)
- Nicolas Dominguez (Bologna)
- Emiliano Buendía (Aston Villa)
- Alejandro Gomez (Sevilla)
Lastly, the Forwards:
- Lionel Messi
- Angel Di Maria (París Saint-Germain)
- Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan)
- Nicolas Gonzalez (Fiorentina)
- Angel Correa (Atletico Madrid)
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
- Julian Alvarez (River Plate)
- Joaquin Correa (Lazio)