2nd ODI: SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction, Head to Head Statistics, Best Fantasy Tips, and Pitch Report.
SA vs IND Match Information
Match: South Africa vs India, 2nd ODI
Date: 21st January 2022
Time: 02:00 PM IST
Venue: Boland Park, Paarl
2nd ODI Preview
South Africa will face India in the second of three one-day internationals (ODIs) in South Africa in 2021/22. The game will take place at Boland Park in Paarl.
Rassie van der Dussen was named Man of the Match in the first game of this series, and he scored the most fantasy points for South Africa with 170 match fantasy points, while Shikhar Dhawan led the fantasy points leaderboard for India with 97 match fantasy points.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The pitch at Boland Park, Paarl, is well-balanced. In the last five matches. The average first-innings score at this venue has been 261 runs. At this venue, the team batting first has won every game. The team that wins the toss will bat first.
At this venue, the pacers have earned 64 percent of the total bowling fantasy points. As a result, adding pacers to your fantasy team is a good idea.
SA vs IND, Head to Head
India has won 35 of the 85 matches played between these two teams, while South Africa has won 47. So far, both teams’ batsmen have earned the most fantasy points for their respective teams.
SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction: Batters and Wicket-Keepers
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored 79, 13, 29, 86*, and 67 in his last five ODIs, indicating that he is in excellent form. In addition, he has a batting average of 52 against South Africa in one-day internationals and thus enjoys batting against them.
- Virat Kohli has five fifties in his last six ODIs and has done exceptionally well in recent times. Furthermore, he has a batting average of 84 in South Africa, which is another reason to select him for this match.
- Quinton de Kock has a century and a fifty in two of his last three One-Day Internationals. Also, as a wicketkeeper, he has the added benefit of providing good fantasy points despite scoring fewer runs.
SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction: Bowlers
- Jasprit Bumrah has 14 wickets in 9 ODIs against South Africa, never going wicketless in a match, and thus fantasy points are guaranteed.
- Shardul Thakur was wicketless in the previous match but scored a fifty with the bat, suggesting that he could be promoted up the batting order. Having said that, in his last five ODIs, he has a 4-fer and two 3-fers.
- Tabraiz Shamsi has performed admirably in one-day internationals recently, taking 13 wickets in his last five matches, making him an appealing option.
SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction: All Rounders
- Andile Phehlukwayo has performed admirably in his last five home ODIs, taking 7 wickets and scoring 134 runs, earning fantasy points with both bat and ball.
- Ravichandran Ashwin has six wickets in his last four One-Day Internationals against South Africa. He can also provide some useful runs with the bat if needed, which is an added benefit to selecting him.
SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction: Top Players of the Last Match
- Rassie van der Dussen leads the way for South Africa with 170 match fantasy points. Temba Bavuma led the way with 146 match fantasy points, followed by Andile Phehlukwayo with 62.
- Shikhar Dhawan leads the way for India with 97 match fantasy points. Shardul Thakur has 67 match fantasy points, while Jasprit Bumrah has 69 match fantasy points.
SA vs IND 1CRIC Prediction: Captain and Vice-Captain
- Shikhar Dhawan has a fantasy rating of 8.8 and a medium XFactor in the last ten games, with an average of 68 match fantasy points.
- In the last ten games, Virat Kohli has averaged 60 match fantasy points, a fantasy rating of 8.8, and a medium XFactor.
- Quinton de Kock has a fantasy rating of 8.4 and a medium XFactor in the last ten games, averaging 75 match fantasy points.
- Rassie van der Dussen has a fantasy rating of 8.3 and a high XFactor in the last ten games, averaging 63 match fantasy points.
- In the last ten games, Jasprit Bumrah has averaged 24 match fantasy points, a fantasy rating of 8.2, and a medium XFactor.
ODI: SA vs IND 1CRIC Fantasy Team Suggestion
Wicket-Keeper: Q. De Kock
Batters: J. Malan, K. Rahul, R. Van der Dussen, S. Dhawan, T. Bavuma and V. Kohli
All-Rounders: A. Phehlukwayo and R. Ashwin
Bowlers: J. Bumrah and S. Thakur
Captain: S. Dhawan
Vice-Captain: V. Kohli